Terms & Conditions
On This Page:-
- Lucy Bee Website Terms & Conditions
- Competition / Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- Video & Article Disclaimer
- Best Advice
Lucy Bee Website – Terms and Conditions
We want to provide you with a quick and efficient service on the Lucy Bee Limited Shop Website. We’ve kept it simple so you can make an informed decision about Lucy Bee products.
License to Use The Lucy Bee Limited Website and Online Shop
- Everything, including text, pictures and video belongs to Lucy Bee Limited and the company’s owners and is therefore Lucy Bee Limited’s copyright. If you’d like to use any of the text, videos, images or distribute anything, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask our permission to do so.
- Similarly, If you think we’re using your copyrighted material let us know and we’ll be happy to remove it or give you your due credit.
Intellectual Property Rights (IP)
We won’t profit from another’s Intellectual Property Rights. If you think we are using your IP let us know and we will rectify this.
What You Can Do
If you wish to use any material from the Lucy Bee Website and online shop then please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we can chat about it.
Limitations of Liability
- We always make every effort to make sure that all information on our site is correct but we’re only human and sometimes, mistakes can be made.
- Occasionally, the Website may be unavailable for reasons beyond our control, server upgrades etc. so please bear with us as we’ll always try to fix anything that goes wrong with the site as quickly as possible.
- Our liability is limited to the maximum it can be under the law. We’re also not responsible nor are we liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage under these terms and conditions when using the Lucy Bee Limited Website and online shop.
- We will not be liable for a loss of profit, business, data, revenue, or even perceived savings.
- Nothing in our terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability under law.
Blog and Social Networking Comments
We welcome your comments on any post on the Lucy Bee Website but we do reserve the right to remove any comment we find untrue, offensive, spam or unlawful.
Revision of our Terms & Conditions
We reserve the right to revise our terms and conditions without notice.
We are governed by English law and any disputes to do with our Terms & Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Description of the Lucy Bee Service
What our service is:-
- We provide information, articles, videos and social messages regarding health, fitness, cooking and beauty.
- If you have any questions regarding our Terms & Conditions then please get in touch by using our contact page.
Competition / Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Look out for any competitions and prize draws that we run from time to time – we promise that none of the Lucy Bee team will enter these!
Who Can Enter
- Our competitions / prize draws are open to UK & Ireland residents over 18 only.
- All winners of prize draws are chosen at random. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize, the decision of Lucy Bee Limited will be binding.
No correspondence or discussion shall be entered into regarding competitions or prize draws.
By entering a Lucy Bee Limited competition or prize draw you give your permission for your name and location (town or village name only) to be used in company marketing materials and press related material including the Lucy Bee website, blog and social networks.
- All winners will be contacted within 15 working days from the closing date of the draw or competition.
- Winners will be deemed to have forfeited their prize if they do not supply a valid email and delivery address within 5 days from initial contact.
Lucy Bee Limited does not accept any responsibility for any tax liability caused or incurred by taking part in any competition or prize draw.
Lucy Bee Limited may withdraw or cancel the prize/s for any reason and at any time. The company may also change the prize to a prize of a similar value.
No cash alternative will be offered. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Lucy Bee Limited excludes all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the prize.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- UK postal addresses only.
- Prizes will only be sent to valid UK addresses.
- One entry per email address.
- Prizes may also be delivered separately.
Video and Article Disclaimer
The views and opinions expressed in videos and articles on the Lucy Bee website/s or social networking sites are those of the author/s and do not necessarily reflect those of Lucy Bee Limited.
Members of the Lucy Bee team are not medically trained and can only offer their best advice. Any information provided by us is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Please note you should always refer your health queries to a qualified medical practitioner.
Lucy Bee Ltd
Last updated: April 2017